MPX on Slitaz

K�vin DA SILVA dasilvakevin at hotmail.fr
Tue May 12 02:13:19 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I try to build MPX on Slitaz(Linux), but I need some informations.
Fisrt, Slitaz will soon use Xorg 7.4, and according to several websites (including peter's blog), MPX was merged the may 2008.
So, if I use Xorg 7.4, I don't need to patch the Xserver, right?

But, in the Xorg-archives, Peter say recently that MPX is not include in server-1.6 .
So what I supose to do to use MPX on Slitaz?

Thanks

Kévin