Summer of code

Bill Crawford billcrawford1970 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:35:56 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 15:14:20 Matthias Hopf wrote:
> That is probably not in SoC's way (too little invention), and probably
> still difficult (if at all possible) to achieve. Or trivial. Probably
> nobody knows.

Well, currently it mostly looks like bugs in the conversion to libpciaccess, and
now some issue with the int10 mechanism. Everything goes black, usually, but I
did manage to get the second screen to light up with severely corrupted display
by disabling DRI in xorg.conf ...

Anyway, I'll file more bugs when I can get at the logs.