Summer of code

Donnie Berkholz dberkholz at gentoo.org
Mon Mar 9 15:33:48 PDT 2009

On 20:25 Mon 09 Mar     , Stephane Marchesin wrote:
> Is anything being done for the Google summer of code program and X.Org
> ? Just asking, as I heard no echoes about it, and it would be stupid
> to miss the org deadline... FWIW if no one is working on that, I'd be
> ok to handle it.

I talked with Bart about this a few days ago, and it sounded like he
would be the admin again. So I think he's working on the application.
I'm the admin for Gentoo so I figured I could be backup admin for X.Org
too.

I'm sure we need tons of project ideas. Here are last year's ideas, to
give us a starting point:
<http://wiki.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas2008>. If you want to make a
wiki page and start collecting ideas, that would be great!

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donnie Berkholz