Xserver client module.

Mike Mestnik cheako at visi.com
Wed Jun 3 02:07:03 PDT 2009

It's about time X servers started talking to each other, there are a
number of applications that connect to two or more X servers and pass
information among them.  Here is a list:
xtv
x2x
xmove
DMX

There is also need for a VNC and RDP modules, for the x2x cases.  I'm
sure there are more usage cases, but for now I think any effort should
concentrate on supporting a small number of protocols.  This need not
depend on anything to do with Fonts, for now Font problems can be
handled with currently available techniques.

Please CC me as I don't receive posts to the list, also indicate if
you would like not to be CCed.