No subject

Thu Jul 16 15:17:39 PDT 2009

--transform a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i
              Specifies  a transformation matrix to apply on the output. Auto-
              matically a bilinear filter is selected.  The mathematical  form
              corresponds to:
                     a b c
                     d e f
                     g h i
              The transformation matrix multiplied by a coordinate vector of a
              pixel of the output (extended to 3 values) gives the approximate
              coordinate vector of a pixel in the graphic buffer. Typically, a
              and e corresponds to the scaling on the X and Y axes,  c  and  f
              corresponds  to  the  tranlastion on those axes, and g, h, and i
              are respectively 0, 0 and 1. It also allows to express  a  rota-
              tion of an angle T with:
                     cos T  -sin T   0
                     sin T   cos T   0
                      0       0      1
              As a special argument, instead of passing a matrix, one can pass
              the string none, in which case the default values  are  used  (a
                     Xinerama and RANDR geometry requests.