XC-MISC / X-Resource / core protocol extension proposal

Jeremy Y Uejio Jeremy.Uejio at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 9 15:22:39 PST 2009

I think tcl/tk might have its own XID allocator.  That might need some
investigation.

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/lib/tk/tk8.4.18/unix/tkUnixXId.c

				jeremy
				Solaris Desktop Sustaining