Adding new modules to CVS and future modular releases

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Thu Jan 12 20:13:44 PST 2006

Jhbuild is/was in decent shape as of a couple months ago
(just before I got involved in OLPC, I added a lot of modules for it);
krh beat me to doing the basic set up of it.

It shouldn't take much work to have it build the release, if indeed it
doesn't already (Kristian may certainly have done so).
			- Jim