Interfacing with the X clipboard

James Colannino xorg-arch at colannino.org
Fri Feb 24 00:37:24 PST 2006

Hi there.  I hope this isn't the wrong list to ask.  I'm interested in
learning about how to interface with the X clipboard, but have been
searching around and haven't really found anything.  I don't know if
perhaps I'm looking for the wrong thing, or if there just isn't that
much documentation out there.  Either way, does anybody know of some
good documentation that will get me started?  Thanks :)

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"If Carpenters made houses the way programmers design programs, the
first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization."
--Computer Proverb