VRetrace Sync

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Sat Feb 18 19:02:02 PST 2006

In fact, this, with a lot more was tried, and worked fine, at the time
we designed Sync (over 10 years ago).  We implemented and tested all
this stuff when Sync was designed.

Besides vertical retrace as a Sync counter, the intent is to also hook
up the sample clocks of any audio hardware as well; this then allows for
dead on audio/video synchronization.

So please do the tiny amount of code to hook this up....
			Regards,
				- Jim

So please, please, do the hook up.