Input shaping

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 14:11:39 PST 2005

Roland Mainz wrote:

>Please attach the current patch to a bugzilla bug and I can try working
>on [2], [3] and [5] this weekend... [6] requires someone who still knows
>about the old troff man page format (alanc ?),  [4] should be done by
>Kevin...

I have attached the patch to bug 2799.

However, I think it is important that discussion and comments on the
patch take place on this list,
not on the bugzilla bug. The number of people subscribed to the
bugzilla-noise list is small, and the
number of people actually reading it is even smaller.

Bugzilla is mainly useful when there is a danger that the information
might otherwise be forgotten
about, which is not the case here.

Søren