Please shut down xorg_arch@x.org

Thu Apr 14 09:49:10 PDT 2005

Adam Jackson wrote:
> People are _still_ using the xorg_arch mailing list!  Two weeks ago I
> requested that the "Subscribe" links on
>
> http://www.x.org/XOrg_Foundation_Join_OpenLists.html
>
> be changed to point to the new lists.  This still has not happened.  What
> needs to happen to get the old lists shut down and the new ones referenced?

More importantly than changing where it points to is changing the
inaccurate description of it as "all general technical email" and
that xorg at fdo is only for "CVS tree issues discussion" - I'd change
xorg at fdo to be "email about Xorg software and technical issues" and
xorg_arch to be "X Window System architecture and standards discussion".

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com