X.Org Developers Conference 2011, 12 - 14 September, Chicago

Michael Larabel Michael at phoronix.com
Thu Aug 11 13:44:29 PDT 2011

This message is to serve as a final reminder that the 2011 X.Org
Developers' Conference will be taking place from the 12th to 14th of
Septemmber in Chicago, Illinois.

Details are available on the Wiki page: http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2011

If you plan to attend this event, please add yourself on the attendees
page as soon as possible and make your necessary reservations.
Additionally, if you would like to give a talk during the event, please
add it to the respective page soon so that the schedule can be constructed.

Michael Larabel