[ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.23

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 04:24:28 PST 2010

I've tagged a release for libdrm 2.4.23 principally to expose the new
kernel parameters for BLT support on SandyBridge and relaxed fencing which
are needed to build the next release of xf86-video-intel.

However, I'm lacking sufficient privileges to actually upload the tarballs
myself at the moment, so you'll have to make do with the git tag!
-Chris

Adam Jackson (1):
      s/drmStrdup/strdup/

Albert Damen (1):
      intel: initialize bufmgr.bo_mrb_exec unconditionally

Chris Wilson (9):
      intel: Downgrade error warnings to debug
      intel: Prepare for BLT ring split.
      intel: enable relaxed fence allocation for i915
      intel: Compute in-aperture size for relaxed fenced objects
      intel: Add a forward declaration of struct drm_clip_rect
      intel: If the command is fenced inform the kernel
      intel: Reorder need_fence vs fenced_command to avoid fences on gen4
      tests: Update for ENOENT returns from unknown handles
      configure: Bump version to 2.4.23

Dave Airlie (1):
      drm: don't do the create the node ourselves if we have udev.

Eric Anholt (5):
      intel: Remove stale comment.
      intel: Shove the fake bufmgr subdata implementation into the fake bufmgr.
      intel: Remove gratuitous assert on bo_reference.
      intel: Drop silly asserts on mappings present at unmap time.
      intel: Fix drm_intel_gem_bo_wait_rendering to wait for read-only usage too.

Francisco Jerez (5):
      nouveau: Define buffer object usage flags.
      nouveau: Let the user choose the push buffer size.
      nouveau: Define the HAS_PAGEFLIP getparam.
      nouveau: Avoid unnecessary call to CPU_FINI.
      nouveau: Add implicit pushbuf flush before gpuobj destruction.

Marek Olšák (1):
      radeon: silence valgrind warnings by zeroing memory

git tag: 2.4.23

http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.23.tar.bz2
MD5:  7577ff36ec364d88fae466d4f7fc5fc6  libdrm-2.4.23.tar.bz2
SHA1: 9d651d1e394654c02343e3d95c0f8a442a91ac75  libdrm-2.4.23.tar.bz2

http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.23.tar.gz
MD5:  82b116a4fc80d44fafe80af9b53100cb  libdrm-2.4.23.tar.gz
SHA1: 585d3028e838badea1fc057027f7eee837ea680d  libdrm-2.4.23.tar.gz