Is there any example to write a wayland desktop app?

mx mxmxmx0429 at qq.com
Fri Oct 22 07:00:08 UTC 2021

Hi,
   There's even better, do you have any good examples I can work on?

From:                                                                                                                        "Igor Korot"                                                                                    <ikorot01 at gmail.com>;
Date: Fri, Oct 22, 2021 11:07 AM
To: "mx"<mxmxmx0429 at qq.com>;
Cc: "wayland-devel"<wayland-devel at lists.freedesktop.org>;
Subject: Re: Is there any example to write a wayland desktop app?

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021, 19:53 mx <mxmxmx0429 at qq.com> wrote:

Hi,
   I just want to write a library. Qt is good enough to be used to write an excellent app, but that's not my purpose. I now study wayland at "https://wayland-book.com/introduction.html". And I need a good example to get start. Even though the menu, popup and mdi are basic elements, they are the foundation of almost every apps.

MDI concept is really outdated- it is windows'ism from XX century.

Right now even ms is using TABbed interface where every tav can be floated/docked.

Thank you.