[Mesa-dev] XDC 2018: Call for Papers

Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez siglesias at igalia.com
Mon Apr 2 10:47:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have the pleasure to announce that the X.org Developer Conference 2018
will be held in A Coruña, Spain from September 26th to September 28th.
The venue is located at the Computer Science faculty of the University
of Coruña.

This year, we have created a new website for the event:

    https://xdc2018.x.org

And a Twitter account for announcing updates, please follow us!

    https://twitter.com/xdc2018

However, we are going to keep updating the good old wiki too:

    https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2018

As usual, we are open to talks across the layers of the graphics stack,
from the kernel to desktop environments / graphical applications and
about how to make things better for the developers who build them. Other
topics such as Virtual Reality are also welcome. If you're not sure if
something might fit, mail us or add it to the ideas list found in the
program page at:

    https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2018/Program/

The Call for Papers information is here: https://xdc2018.x.org/#cfp.
Remember, the deadline for submissions is Wednesday 25th July 2018 17:00
UTC. Don't forget to send your proposals to board at foundation.x.org!

The conference is free of charge and open to the general public. If you
plan on coming, please add yourself to the attendees list:

    https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2018/Attendees/

We'll use this list of attendees to make badges and plan for the
catering, so if you are attending please add your name as early as
possible.

I am looking forward to seeing you there. If you have any
inquiries/questions, please send an email to xdc2018 at gpul.org, adding on
CC the X.org board (board at foundation.x.org).

Best regards,

Sam