[Mesa-dev] Valve games for Mesa/DRI developers

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:06:22 PDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

I'm not much of a gamer myself, but I imagine that these games would be
useful, real-life tests and/or entertaining benchmarks. Given that I
work mostly on ARM systems, do you know if there are any plans on making
these games available on ARM? I know some of Valve's games have been
ported to ARM for Android, but perhaps there isn't enough of an audience
to make it beneficial to get them to run on regular Linux on ARM?

Thierry