Prospective board members: travel sponsoring.

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:12:27 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 7:39 AM Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:15:46PM +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> >
> > The only person that i have seen mentioned by name is jake. The rest is
> > just a number and a total amount. There is no public record of anything
> > else.
> > Thank you for answering this question. This is not clear to any
> > outsider, or member, looking in.
> >
> > > This is all in the IRC logs and meeting minutes.
> >
> > No, this is not. Some very superficial things are. But nothing more.
> >
> > In this case, i am pretty sure that this is not deliberate, but it still
> > is the reality that this has not been fully public.
> >
> > Sure, but again, both members and sponsors deserve full transparency.
> >
> > Also, i just stumbled over this while looking for travel support for
> > speakers: why was last years treasurer report due after the elections?
> > I have seen talk of a treasurer report in the summaries now, but none
> > seems available for the upcoming elections.

IIRC last year the treasurer report was delayed simply because of the
time it took to get a report from SPI because we needed to confirm
their records matched ours (I believe they were switching over to a
new system, or something like that.. the treasurer probably remembers
those details better than I do)

But delays aside, the report was released.

BR,
-R