XDC 2018: meals info requested

Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez siglesias at igalia.com
Sat Sep 15 07:23:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

XDC 2018 program was published recently in the website [0]. This year,
we have 19 talks, 3 workshops, lightning talks, demo tracks and several
social events!

Not only two social events are sponsored dinners, the conference's
lunches are sponsored. There are going to be options for
vegetarians/vegans in all the sponsored meals, but we would like to know
how many people will request them or, on the other hand, how many people
have any food allergy or dietary restriction in order to taken them into
account in advance.

So, to avoid any issue, the organizers kindly ask you to contact us as
soon as possible in case you have any kind of food allergy, dietary
restriction or similar. If this is your case, please send an email to
xdc2018 at gpul.org with that info by Friday September 21th.

If you forget to send the email before the deadline, you can still
notify us at the registration desk during the conference and we will do
our best, but we cannot guarantee it.

Thanks,

Sam, on behalf of the XDC 2018 organization team.

[0] https://xdc2018.x.org/#program