XDC 2018 feedback

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Mon Oct 1 16:54:25 UTC 2018

I'll echo the surprise shared by Markus about not having any window system
or input talks this year.

My only real comment was that I think we could have packed more talks in.
We had to turn down piles of talks and, at the same time, often had 20
minute breaks between talks just because someone's talk didn't burn the
entire 45-50 minutes.  We probably could have accepted more talks and made
the conference better had we done a bunch of 20 minute slots and reserved
the 45-minute slots for the talks that actually needed the time.

--Jason