XDC 2018 feedback and comments

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Mon Oct 1 15:36:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Once more huge thanks to the entire team from g.p.u.l. and Igalia,
personally I think this was an extremely well organized XDC!

As usual we're looking for feedback on both XDC itself, and the CFP
process and program selection. Both about what was great and should be
kept for next year's edition, and where there's room for improvement.
The board does keep some notes, for those interested in what we have
already:

- XDC notes for prospective organizers: https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/RFP/

- CFP notes: https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/PapersCommittee/

If you want to send in your comments in private, please send them to
both the x.org board and gpul - they want to know how to improve and
what to keep for the next conference they're going to organize too.

Cheers, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation