XDC 2018: We did it again

Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez siglesias at igalia.com
Thu Mar 15 05:45:33 UTC 2018

Hello Jason,

On 15/03/18 04:01, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
> Adding the right x.org <http://x.org> e-mail
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 7:53 PM, Jason Ekstrand <jason at jlekstrand.net
> <mailto:jason at jlekstrand.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hey all,
>
>     So I just looked at some dates for this fall and we managed to
>     book XDC on top of the fall Khronos F2F again.  I think we should
>     be early enough yet that hopefully one can move so that Ian and I
>     can go to XDC.
>
>     --Jason

We have checked the Khronos F2F meeting dates (and other conferences
too) when assigning the dates together with X.org board, F2F is
happening the week of 17th September. XDC 2018 is the week after, from
Wednesday 26th to Friday 28th September [0][1]. The idea was precisely
that those traveling to F2F meeting can stay some days more in Europe to
attend XDC. Are you OK with current setup?

Sam

[0] https://twitter.com/xdc2018/status/957921090701062145
[1] https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2018/