Notes from Unix Device Memory Allocation breakout session

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 23:20:41 UTC 2016

On 06/10/16 18:10, Tomek Bury wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> The USAGE_BASE_DISPLAY_ROTATION_* and
> USAGE_BASE_DISPLAY_MIRROR_ROTATION_*bits are too generous. The way it
> is now one can specify impossible configurations, for example both a
> mirrored and not mirrored image at the same time. I've send you a pull
> request that uses bit fields but the same could be with an enum or a
> shorter enum + bool.
>
> Cheers,
> Tomek

Hey everyone,

I would suggest not using this mailing list for discussing this topic.
Please move all the discussions to dri-devel (which seems very
appropriate for this discussion), the wayland mailing list (where the
EGL Streams topic was started) or github (where some code is already
existing).

James, please answer to this message with the mailing list you decided
to use so as everyone interested may join it.

Thanks,
Martin