Notes from Unix Device Memory Allocation breakout session

James Jones jajones at nvidia.com
Tue Oct 4 23:50:16 UTC 2016

I've now started a github project to capture the agreed-upon items in a
more concrete form.  Just a header and a README design doc so far.  More
to come as I work further through the notes I took.  Here's a link to
the project:

   https://github.com/cubanismo/allocator

Feel free to check it out, create issues to discuss, and/or pull
requests to contribute or propose ideas.

Thanks,
-James