XDS Location Proposal - Chicago

Michael Larabel Michael at phoronix.com
Wed Mar 16 19:19:43 PDT 2011

X.Org Board:

I see your logs from this week where XDS 2011 was discussed and
wondering whether or not I had volunteered to organize such an event, etc.

If you are indeed interested in an XDS Chicago, I would be fine with
working on the organization of the event. I hadn't been in contact since
writing the proposal since I was under the impression that you guys were
still evaluating the different options, it seems the board usually takes
a while to decide on matters, etc. I figured you would just contact me
if interested and I am fine either way.

Anyhow, let me know if there are any other questions.

-- Michael