XDS2010 meeting point on wednesday 15

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Fri Sep 10 12:40:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

for those arriving in Toulouse on Wednesday 15, we'll be holding a
"pre-registration" booth at the bar "Au Comptoir", starting at 16:00.

This will allow people to meet and prepare plans for the evening.

The bar in located 65 allees Jean-Jaures, It's on the google map on
the wiki.  Since the Jean-Jaures Allees are wide and easy to find,
everyone should be able to locate the meeting point.

2 other points:

- do not forget to bring power adapters if needed to plug your laptop,
  and/or your various chargers. Also make sure they are compatible
  with 220V. There are shops in Toulouse where you can buy adapters if
  needed, but don't expect me to provide you those.

- in case you need to call me, my cell phone # is +33 686 144 388.
  you can use SMS if you prefer.

See you in Toulouse next week.
--
Matthieu Herrb