XDS2010 - preliminary program

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Wed Sep 8 16:10:46 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 10:12:14PM +0200, Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> following the well established XDS tradition, the program is getting
> finished in the last days...
>
> Anyways, I've put a draft of the program on the wiki:
> <http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDS2010/Program>
>
> If your name is listed as a speaker, it's probably because you submitted
> the corresponding idea.
>
> There is room for modifications, but please discuss them with the involved
> people, or on this list before editing the wiki.

I've added a footnote to the Wacom session. This BoF was added so Ping and I
have some time slot to sit down and sort out some of the things regarding
the wacom driver. It will be of limited use to anyone else though you are of
course welcome to join in.

Given that it is the first event on Sat morning that allows others to sleep
in a bit longer.

Cheers,
  Peter