Seeking help with xkbcomp

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:46:41 PDT 2014

Dear Andreas,

Thank you very much for the help. I tried what you provided but it did't
work for me.  I think I need to change other parts of the file. I think I
understand the part you are providing.  The part you don't show is the part
I can't figure out.  I don't know what to change in the "EIGHT_LEVEL", or
"LOCAL_EIGHT_LEVEL" definitions to "make the right Alt key an
ISO_Level3_Shift and some other key an ISO_Level5_Shift", etc..  I can use
any of the three.  I'd prefer what you think is best.

I would really appreciate it if you could help get me over the hurdle.

Thanks!

Blake