Fatal IO Error: 11 (resource temporarily unavailable)

First Last begre1929 at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 08:35:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

I got this error when I try to run all example I have of xlib :

Fatal IO Error: 11 (resource temporarily unavailable)

I tried some examples form the book "X WINDOW APPLICATION PROGRAMMING" from
"ERIC F. JOHNSON & KEVIN REICHARD" some from the web, like these one :http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=39055

I guess in all these examples I should see the mouse pointer, particulary in the last example of the link I pasted before, I don't see my mouse, clicking doesn't works etc. I guess it's linked with my IO error.

I have to kill X from another console, I search how to fix for days now but I didn't found it

Don't know if it can help, (it doesn't help me), I add the Xorg.1.logas attachment file.

I know, I don't give many informations, simply because I don't know right now how to get more interesting informations.

nicoo