ANN: luit 20101128

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Nov 29 15:17:46 PST 2010

Thomas, why are you continuing your fork?  I put in a lot of effort to merge your changes from the previous fork back into the master tree.  That merge was just released last month as version 1.1.0:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/app/luit/

Can you please not confuse users by providing a fork when we can easily keep these changes inline?  Can you please provide the patches, so we can merge rather than fork?