Documentation conversion status [was: Re: companies contributing to X]

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Nov 28 09:12:23 PST 2010

Thanks a lot for this update and the work in general.  I know it was very difficult for me to get involved, and even now I'm only comfortable in a few corners of X11.  In addition to making it easier for new contributors, this work will make it easier for existing contributors to expand their influence or better integrate newer technologies.  We may actually get around to supporting COMPOSITE and EXA in XQuartz ;)

Thanks,
Jeremy