RESOLVED Re: Panasonic CF-18 / touchscreen / evdev / calibration issue

John johna at ripco.com
Mon May 3 05:05:34 PDT 2010

I did a couple things so I am not sure what has gotten touchscreen to
work for me:

- Upgrade xorg-server to 1.8
- Instead of specifying input devices in xorg.conf I let the server do it
- Upgraded misc X items but I think they may have been unrelated.  If
someone needs to know what they were for their issue let me know

After this calibration was initially off but in a different way than
previous.  I ran the calibration utility and that got it spot on.

John