two-seat configuration with nvidia 3D-Vision does not work in stereo

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Wed Jun 30 01:10:20 PDT 2010

Hello, Joachim.  I think this is an NVIDIA driver issue, rather than
an X.Org issue.  Best to take this up on linux-bugs at nvidia.com rather
than xorg at lists.freedesktop.org.

The NVIDIA driver does not presently have a way to specify which USB
stereo emitter to use.  That is a reasonable thing for us to add, though.

In the mean time, unfortunately I cannot think of any good work arounds
to suggest.

Sorry,
- Andy Ritger