mouse gets stuck on second screen

David Bridgham dab at froghouse.org
Mon Jun 7 13:04:29 PDT 2010

On 06/07/2010 03:22 PM, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> So, this is zaphod mode with the radeonhd driver. Maybe you can try
> using the radeon driver? I know there have been some fixes recently to
> zaphod mode, although I don't know if that will fix the input issues.

Took me a bit to figure out zaphod mode.  I hadn't heard that term
before.  I like.

I tried the radeon driver and surprisingly, at least to me, it has
exactly the same problem.  It also shows the same output on the two
monitors on each video card but presumably I could figure that out if I
played with it some.  However, the problem with the mouse becoming
trapped on Screen1 once it goes there is just the same as with the
radeonhd driver.

 -Dave