[drm] drmOpen failed; MACH64(0): [dri] DRIScreenInit Failed

lesliek at ozemail.com.au lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 3 22:44:27 PDT 2010

Thanks for the further reply, Alex.

I can see that I'll be living with the errors that prompted my original post!

Thanks again,

Leslie
To see papers written by me on, among other things, literary allusions in
Australian reasons for judgment, start here:
http://ssrn.com/author=1164057

To see photos taken by me of, among other things, Sydney now (as well as
comparative photos taken by others of Sydney then), start here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23623601@N03/sets/72157604225021655/

On Wed Aug  4 15:38 , Alex Deucher  sent: