Xorg DevRoom at FOSDEM 2009: Speakers!!!!!

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Fri Jan 9 10:43:15 PST 2009

(deliberately breaking thread to get more attention :), and yes,
diseased mind.)

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 06:19:26PM +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With FOSDEM moved 3 weeks earlier than usual, i no longer have the best
> part of January to leisurely beg around for speakers for our DevRoom.
> There's a week and a half before i have to turn in the shedule.
>
> If you have something to talk about, get back to me ASAP, so i can
> include you in the printed shedule. Fail the deadline, and you'll have
> noticably lower attendance to your talk.
>
> This is the wiki page for this years event:
> http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2009
>
> You can re-read the original mail here (can't find it on fd.o):
> http://www.mail-archive.com/xorg@lists.freedesktop.org/msg02622.html
>
> Thanks and happy new year to all,
>
> Luc Verhaegen.

There's 2 days left for the printed schedule deadline, and after some
armwringing and scraping there are now 6 talks lined up for a possible
12 slots.

Come on guys, after the amazing devrooms we've had so far, we can
surely do better than that!

Luc Verhaegen.