[ANNOUNCE] Intel 2009Q1 package released

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Apr 27 04:07:39 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Jin, Gordon at 27/04/09 04:32 did gyre and gimble:
> This looks like what I want. I've updated the patch on website as generated by git-format-patch. Thanks!

Speaking of rolling patches etc, we use git internally to manage our
patches on top of upstream stuff, (for the ones that are not appropriate
for upstreaming).

It seems that there are not tags pushed for the 7.4.1 mesa release. Can
someone please push these? (or point me at the right tag?)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie