[ANNOUNCE] Intel 2009Q1 package released

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Sat Apr 25 05:09:49 PDT 2009

Philip Langdale wrote on Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:19 AM:
> Jin, Gordon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here's the latest quarterly release package info:
>> http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2009Q1.html. It includes the suggested
>> component version and major known bugs at this point.
>>
>> We are moving to UXA/DRI2/KMS, so this is probably the last release
>> supporting EXA/DRI1.
>
> Hi Gordon,
>
> The roll-up patch seems to be in the wrong order, so newest patches
> get applied first - this means it doesn't actually apply cleanly.

Thanks for your reminder. I used "git-log -p" to show the single patches one by one and didn't realize this may break applying. I'm updating the patch as one big patch generated by "git-diff" (though it mixes the history). Please try if it works.
Please let me know what's the best way to do that.

Gordon