Sponsoring a Matrox P750

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Apr 21 04:13:51 PDT 2009

Dear X.org folks,

I have a Matrox P750, which I'd love to use due to its triple-head
functionality. However, the mga driver does not support it, and
Matrox only has binary drivers, which are rather unstable in my
tests.

If anyone has a serious interested in adding P750 support to the
mga, I'd give away the card. You should have experience and a track
record in X.org development. Get in touch with me if you're
interested.

"sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our
 lyrics and think, 'hey, that's pretty good.' if we liked it, we would
 keep our mouths shut and just accept the credit as if it was what we
 meant all along."
                                                        -- john lennon

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net