[xserver] building xserver with glx but without DRI/DRM

Tue Apr 14 06:37:34 PDT 2009

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Rob Currey <robc at graphon.com> wrote:
>> thanks dan ...
>>
>> what about non-linuxen? (e.g. solaris-sparc, hp-parisc, hp-ia64, etc)
>>
>> perhaps I don;t understand DRI enough, but I thought it was platform
>> specific (aka either x86* or linux-only). (also likely I have it confused
>> with something else).
>
> I'm not exactly sure what solaris does in this regard, but I believe
> they use dri.

Yes we do - in OpenSolaris/Solaris Express (our development versions)
at least.   Hasn't been backported to Solaris 10 or older kernels, but
I think swrast will work on those without the kernel side.  I haven't
checked personally though.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com