Documentation?

tv tuomov at modeemi.fi
Wed Apr 8 13:58:40 PDT 2009

On 2009-04-08, Stephane Marchesin <marchesin at icps.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
> I never saw any of the people who complain here submit a single patch
> for their issues, yet they are very quick to complain for every change
> they don't like.
> Since you don't submit patches, that means one of three things:
> lazyness, incompetence, or a big honking design issue from your
> parents. So, which one is it ?

So people with other things to use their time on than working on
a piece of corporate-sponsored FOSS crapware, are now supposed
to start  submitting patches TO RESTORE FEATURES BROKEN BY
THE FOSSCRACY!?!?!?!?

It was a good time to switch to Windows.

Almost 15 years with Linux, all constant downhill.

(Wow! Now, after almost 20 years in the life of Linux, they're
finally implementing experimental support for kernel mode switching
for a handful of cards. Application mode switching was a fundamental
design mistake that should never have been there. It has caused an
endless amount of reboots and wasted time.)

--
Be an early adopter! Beat the herd! Choose Windows today!