Documentation?

tv tuomov at modeemi.fi
Wed Apr 8 12:14:37 PDT 2009

On 2009-04-08, Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith at Sun.COM> wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:
>> You want a bug report?  Let us file the bug without half an hour filling out
>> forms and such to register for yet another service that may generate even more
>> spam. Screw it.
>
> Registering for a bugzilla account doesn't take any longer than subscribing
> to this mailing list to be able to post a message complaining about bugzilla.

Oh, I can't be arsed to subscribe on random mailing lists. It's too much
pain. But someone has kindly put this list (among many others) on gmane,
and allowed posting through it without subscribing. So I can just point
my news reader to the correct group.

--
"[Fashion] is usually a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have
 to alter it every six months." -- Oscar Wilde