Documentation?

Wed Apr 8 10:31:06 PDT 2009

Gene Heskett wrote:
> You want a bug report?  Let us file the bug without half an hour filling out
> forms and such to register for yet another service that may generate even more
> spam. Screw it.

Registering for a bugzilla account doesn't take any longer than subscribing
to this mailing list to be able to post a message complaining about bugzilla.
All you need for either one is an e-mail address and to pick a password and
deal with the confirmation e-mail.

It would be nice if bugzilla supported OpenID to reduce that even further,
but I'm sure bugzilla upstream will be happy to discuss such patches with
anyone who wants to write them, and freedesktop.org always needs more admins
to keep up with the load of site work to do.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com