SHA1 implementations

Julien Cristau jcristau at debian.org
Wed Apr 8 01:58:27 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 07:55 -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> I'd also rather see the Sha1 helper function moved to a file under
> the os dir and shared by both render/glyph.c & this code instead
> of duplicating the code here and giving people two places to make
> the same updates when adding new sha1 library implementations.

Because of openssl's license being kind of crazy, and libgnutls being
part of debian's base install, I'm considering switching our builds to
libgcrypt.  Would a patch to do that[0] be acceptable upstream?

Cheers,
Julien

[0] http://people.freedesktop.org/~jcristau/0001-Add-libgcrypt-as-an-option-for-sha1.patch