7.5 release plans

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:14:16 PDT 2008

2008/9/12 Sergio Monteiro Basto <sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org>:
> Nowish means: "don't want" or am I missing something .
> So you don't want release to the public, that what I guess .

Serious English reading error on your side, like pointed out. First of
all, "Nowish" means "Now or very soon". "ish" is only a claryifing
suffix (word-ending) to the word "Now". Secondly, "Yeah. To the pub!"
means "We celebrate the release of 7.4." (Yeah = Yes, pub = bar =
restaurant).

But, regardless of the language of our choice, let's celebrate 7.4 nowish :)

-Timo