Does libpciaccess support two screen share one pci clone mode ?

FloraGui at viatech.com.cn FloraGui at viatech.com.cn
Wed Nov 12 22:52:19 PST 2008

Dear All:

         Recently I study libpciaccess, found pci_device_map_range
function, when map the same physical address and the same size will
failed.

    If we use libpciaccess and want support two screen which share one
pci, they are mmio base is the same physical address and the size is the
same, when the second screeninit goto pci_device_map_range, screeninit
will failed.

     And we can not light device.

     I want to ask two question:

         1. Does the libpciaccess support two screen share one pci ?

         2. If not support, we can do same issue in 2D driver , but I
can see the nv and intel do nothing , it confused me a lot.

 If anyone know , please help me , thanks a lot !