How do I build a dri-enabled Xorg-server?

Nigel Sollars nsollars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:47:12 PST 2008

Hi,

With the new releases of Xorg 7.3.1/7.4.x etc etc, Just as a suggestion
could the build mech be made a little nicer?.  Not a complaint by any sense
of the word just a minor request, I like hacking with stuff as the next
person but sometimes it would be nice just to have a release build without
issue ..

Regards
Nige

PS.. As i said just a minor request