Mesa: texture_from_pixmap outputs white patch

Mohan Parthasarathy suruti94 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:38:25 PDT 2008

One data point from my setup..

I am using ATI Radeon 1650 PRO. ./texture_from_pixmap (with
LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1) works properly when compiz is not running i.e i can
see the complete picture being drawn. When compiz is running, several things
happened.

1) First time, i started texture_from_pixmap i got logged out and had to
login back ..

2) Second time, the window is drawn and as i resize i can see the rectangles
and the diagonal lines inside being
     drawn but when the resize ends, i can't see anything.

With or without compiz, i can see a lot of flicker on the screen when resize
happens. The build i am running is
1.5.99.1.

-mohan