Revised OLPC XKB definitions

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:08:35 PDT 2007

Bernardo,

The patch looks clean and reasonably ok to me (especially symbols/inet
part:). A couple of minor questions:

1. You're using AB11 as a group switcher, quite frequently - would it
make sense to put it as a separate option into symbols/group and
include whenever you need it?
2. Why do you redefine AB11 for keycode 219 (this is the only point of
having olpc keycodes file)? Is using plain I219 from evdev not
suitable for you (especially taking the fact that in many cases that
key is used as a rather special key, not just Shift or smth..

Cheers,

Sergey