Windows and PIDs

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 17:22:48 PDT 2007

Eamon,

Thank you for making that FAQ entry.

I  support a mix of legacy/modern X boxes in  a
trusted environment;, so I am interested in helping
to "fix" this FAQ.   This is not an easy problem.

I have a couple of local hacks that work but can not
be trusted on a non-trusted  network.

Do we need a new extension or can a current protocol
message provide the cred info?

Pat
---