Problem with xf86-video-intel today

Jason xorg at lakedaemon.net
Mon Aug 27 12:04:18 PDT 2007

Keith Packard wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 13:34 -0500, Chris Pemberton wrote:
>
>> Can anyone give a rough estimate for when the intel driver from git will
>> compile clean within the pci rework?  I can certainly wait a few days,
>> but I'll need to find a temporary solution (ubuntu live cd) if it is
>> going to be more than a week.
>
> I'm typing; shouldn't be long.

I think I'm messing something up.  I deleted drivers/xf86-video-intel
and re-ran git_xorg.sh (After '(cd drivers/xf86-video-intel; git pull)'
yielded no change for the past 20 hours or so) I then re-run the
'utils/modular/build.sh ...', resuming with xf86-video-intel.  I still
get the exact same error as the OP.

Is there another module I need to rebuild to pick up the pci rework?  I
cloned the whole tree yesterday (Sunday) around 1600 UTC.  I'd prefer
not to rebuild from scratch if I don't have to...

thx,

Jason.